Dr. Christopherson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Christopherson, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Reno, NV. Dr. Christopherson completed a residency at University New Mexico. She currently practices at Northern Nevada Pediatrics and is affiliated with Renown Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Christopherson is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University New Mexico, Residency Hospital — 1992
- U New Mexico, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northern Nevada Pediatrics
Northern Nevada Pediatrics75 Pringle Way, Reno, NV 89502 Existing Patients: (775) 686-4300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Christopherson?
I don't normally do this but she is really good. Every time I've had a concern, she always listens. She has done research about my concerns and called me personally to discuss them. Thanks to this we have found underlining health problems with one of my kids that didn't present typical symptoms. She is also great with the kids and they like her a lot. I highly recommend her to anyone with kids. The on call nurse line is awesome too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Christopherson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Christopherson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Christopherson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopherson frequently treats Immunization Administration, Viral Infection, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Christopherson's office is located at 75 Pringle Way, Reno, NV 89502. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center