Dr. Kathleen Leone, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathleen Leone, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Leone completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. She currently practices at Wilmington Eye and is affiliated with J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leone is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, DC, Other Education — 1995
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Georgetown Univeristy, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leone?
I found Dr. Leone to be very warm, professional, knowledgeable, and she took plenty of time to answer any questions or concerns I had. As is her assistant, Christine, who made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leone frequently treats Presbyopia, Astigmatism, and Cataract Removal Surgery.
Dr. Leone's office is located at 1729 NEW HANOVER MEDICAL PARK DR, Wilmington, NC 28403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
- Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Main Location1729 NEW HANOVER MEDICAL PARK DR, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 763-3601
Southport5211 Eason St Ste 1, Southport, NC 28461 Existing Patients: (910) 454-0563
Medical Center1120 Medical Center Dr, Wilmington, NC 28401 Existing Patients: (910) 763-3601
Scotts Hill9020 Senca Dr, Wilmington, NC 28411 Existing Patients: (910) 763-3601