Dr. Kathleen Horst, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Horst's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kathleen Horst, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Horst completed a residency at Santa Clara Valley Med Center. She currently practices at Stanford Hsp/Cln Radtn Onclgy and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Horst is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Santa Clara Valley Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horst?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Horst accepts your insurance.
Dr. Horst frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and SPECT Scan.
Dr. Horst's office is located at 875 Blake Wilbur Dr Ste D, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horst has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
Stanford Hsp/Cln Radtn Onclgy
Stanford Hsp/Cln Radtn Onclgy875 Blake Wilbur Dr Ste D, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 798-6000