Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blake accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kathleen Blake, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Blake completed a residency at Stanford Med Ctr. She currently practices at American Medical Association. Dr. Blake is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Stanford Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Stanford Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Medical Association25 Massachusetts Ave Nw Ste 600, Washington, DC 20001 Existing Patients: (202) 789-7482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blake?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blake's office is located at 25 Massachusetts Ave Nw Ste 600, Washington, DC 20001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blake speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Blake has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.