Dr. Sterling has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Sterling, MD is a urology specialist in Germantown, MD. Dr. Sterling completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. She currently practices at Germantown and is affiliated with Suburban Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sterling is board certified in Urology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 2009
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sterling?
A CT scan for a TAVR showed some lesions on bladder. Dr Sterling was quickly available for a consultation, a subsequent CYSTOURETHROSCOPY WITH BLADDER TUMOR RESECTION with a fine medical team at Suburban Hospital and follow-up consultation and treatment. All with dispatch, and fine, first rate professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Sterling, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sterling's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sterling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sterling frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Sterling's office is located at 19851 Observation Dr Ste 455, Germantown, MD 20876. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Suburban Hospital