Dr. Riley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kathleen Riley, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Asheboro, NC. Dr. Riley completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Dba Creekside Family Practice. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riley is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Riley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riley frequently treats Immunization Administration, Fever, and Pharyngitis.
Dr. Riley's office is located at 218 Foust St Ste C, Asheboro, NC 27203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Riley speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.