Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Katherine Wang, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Brackenridge Hospital. She currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Hematology.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Brackenridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Huashan Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Presbyterian Cancer Center Dallas8196 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 100, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 739-4175
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang is wonderful! She always takes time to ask questions and listen to questions I might have. I cannot imagine a better choice for an oncologist and would definitely recommend her to anyone I know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katherine Wang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Blood Cancers.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 8196 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 100, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas