Dr. Tynus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Katherine Tynus, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Tynus completed a residency at Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine. and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Loyola U-Stritch Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tynus?
I found her to be precise and courteous. She is quick to take action and pays close attention to any medical concerns shared with her. Recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tynus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tynus frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Diarrhea, and Athlete's Foot.
Dr. Tynus' office is located at 1135 S Delano Ct E, Chicago, IL 60605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 1 1135 S Delano Ct E, Chicago, IL 60605 Existing Patients: (312) 926-3627