Dr. Timmins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Katherine Timmins, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Timmins completed a residency at Baylor University. She currently practices at Renal Specialists Of Houston and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Timmins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Texas Tech University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renal Specialists Of Houston
Renal Specialists Of Houston6624 Fannin St Ste 2200, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 791-2648
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timmins?
Everyone in the group is great but Dr. Timmons really shines. She is always energetic, extremely caring and fully explains your medical condition and what can be done to make you better. I credit her for saving my life and getting my transplanted kidney to function again. I am a Lupus patient with many issues but she never gave up on me and worked hard to restore my health and I can never thank her enough for that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katherine Timmins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Timmins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Timmins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timmins frequently treats Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease, Congenital Polycystic Kidney Disease, and Anemia.
Dr. Timmins' office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 2200, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Timmins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital