Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Katherine Spangenberg, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Oak Park, IL. She currently practices at Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spangenberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wm Beamount Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Hope University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1990
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Preferred Network Access
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spangenberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spangenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Spangenberg frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Spangenberg's office is located at 1100 Lake St Ste 150, Oak Park, IL 60301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Medical Center Joliet
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Macneal Hospital
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group
Loyola Center for Health At Oak Park1100 Lake St Ste 150, Oak Park, IL 60301 (708) 327-1555
Duly Health and Care
DuPage Medical Group - Allergy & Asthma1870 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 240, New Lenox, IL 60451 (815) 514-2600
Dupage Medical Group
Meridian Medical Associates7000 Caton Farm Rd Ste C, Plainfield, IL 60586 (815) 436-4208
Loyola Center For Health
Loyola Center for Health Oak Park7005 North Ave, Oak Park, IL 60302 (708) 327-1410