Dr. Katherine Roberts, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Med College Virginia. She currently practices at Williamsburg Endocrinology and is affiliated with Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Williamsburg Endocrinology207 Bulifants Blvd, Williamsburg, VA 23188 (757) 565-9586
- Med College Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med College Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Med Coll Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of Florida-Gainesville, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Virginia Health Network
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Dr Roberts is one of, if not, the best physician that I have had the pleasure to be a patient of over the past 10 years. I have complex endocrine issues and Dr Roberts has spent an extraordinary amount of time and effort in helping me where others dismissed as get use to it. I have been treated by many Endocrinologist over the past 40 years, however none equal Dr. Roberts knowledge and concern for her patients well being. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts, she is the best of the best.
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center