Dr. Hamlet has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Katherine Hamlet, MD is a dermatologist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Hamlet completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. She currently practices at Dorn Vamc. Dr. Hamlet is board certified in Dermatology.
- Multidisciplinary Melanoma Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Univ MI, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1992
- 1988, Undergraduate School
- University Of South Carolina, Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dorn Vamc6439 Garners Ferry Rd, Columbia, SC 29209 Existing Patients: (803) 776-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamlet?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katherine Hamlet, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamlet's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamlet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamlet frequently treats Mole Evaluation, Melanoma Screening, and Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Hamlet's office is located at 6439 Garners Ferry Rd, Columbia, SC 29209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.