Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Katherine McCormack, MD
Dr. Katherine McCormack, MD is
- University of Colorado Children's Hospital - Allergy & Immunology Fellow & Instructor, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- University of Colorado Children's Hospital - Allergy & Immunology Fellow, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- University of Michigan - Pediatric Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University of Michigan - Pediatric Residency, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Lewis Katz School Of Medicine At Temple University, Medical School — 2012
- Duquesne University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormack?
After decades of dealing with seasonal allergies, I finally decided to see allergist! This was after I suffered so badly in the spring that I spent at least one day a week in bed, whacked out of my mind on over-the-counter allergy meds. I made an appointment with Katie McCormack for a scratch test, which was interesting because I learned that I was allergic to everything but my dog and house. Dr. McCormack is a great listener and very easy to relate to. She set me up with treatment, including holistic tips and a few medications, that provided relief within 2 weeks. I have not had to take pills since then and have had zero down days. Dr. Katie changed my life for the better and the only thing I regret is not seeing her sooner.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Katherine McCormack, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McCormack's profile.
Dr. McCormack in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McCormack's office is located at 80 Health Park Dr Ste 100 Louisville, CO 80027. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McCormack provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Katherine McCormack, MD is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Katherine McCormack, MD holds board certification in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Katherine McCormack, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Boulder Medical Center
Office80 Health Park Dr Ste 100, Louisville, CO 80027 (303) 673-0448