Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Kathryn Kanner, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Kanner completed a residency at University of Arizona. She currently practices at Arizona Psychiatric Health. Dr. Kanner is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 2007
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kanner?
Dr. Kathryn Kanner is an exceptional psychiatrist. She is professional, intelligent, engaging, and above all, compassionate. She is also very accessible and responsive; she uses luminello which provides a portal for patients to schedule appointments and directly email her with questions. I cannot recommend her more enthusiastically for anyone looking for balanced medication management and psychotherapy treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kanner frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Kanner's office is located at 1430 E Missouri Ave Ste B100, Phoenix, AZ 85014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kanner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.