Dr. Katherine Janeway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Janeway's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katherine Janeway, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Janeway completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Janeway?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Janeway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Janeway frequently treats Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, Bone Cancer, and Cancer Treatment.
Dr. Janeway's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Janeway has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute