Dr. Katherine Langley, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Spartanburg, SC. She currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Emergency Medicine and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Langley is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Emergency Medicine
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Emergency Medicine101 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-6000
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - Upward
Spartanburg Regional Sports Medicine Institute - Upward Star Center9768 Warren H Abernathy Hwy # B, Spartanburg, SC 29301 Existing Patients: (864) 560-2663
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Langley?
I went to see Dr. Kana for shoulder problems. He ordered an MRI which determined I have arthritis in both shoulders. I then went to see Dr. Langley. She is a very pleasant person that was very professional. Dr. Langley answered any questions I may of had. I have complete trust in her abilities! Thank you Dr. Langley and Dr. Kana!
- Spartanburg Medical Center