Dr. Katherine Donnithorne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donnithorne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katherine Donnithorne, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Donnithorne completed a residency at Ophthalmology - University of Alabama - Birmingham - Birmingham, AL. She currently practices at Montgomery Eye Physicians and is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donnithorne is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ophthalmology - University of Alabama - Birmingham - Birmingham, AL, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Superior Vision
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donnithorne?
She is wonderful but too busy. My appointment was changed without my permission from Montgomery to Prattville every time. Three years in a row is enough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donnithorne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donnithorne frequently treats Glaucoma Surgery, Presbyopia, and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Donnithorne's office is located at 2752 Zelda Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donnithorne speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Donnithorne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic