Dr. Katherine Shearer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shearer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katherine Shearer, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Shearer completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Longwood Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Boston College, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Primary Care Alliance319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 277-7834
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shearer?
She’s very nice, talks with my child about her symptoms as much as she does with me, has really gained my daughter’s trust.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shearer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shearer frequently treats Immunization Administration, Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Shearer's office is located at 319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shearer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital