Dr. Katherine Economy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Economy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Katherine Economy, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Economy completed a residency at Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology. She currently practices at Brigham And Women's Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham Womens Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology, Residency Hospital
- Perelman School Of Medicine At The University Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Economy?
Dr. Economy is amazing--tough, thorough, caring, thoughtful, and has incredible instincts. She goes to bat for her patients to make sure they are taken care of. She will also admit when she is unsure about something and talk with colleagues, which I admired. She is very skilled at managing a patient's multiple issues and making decisions about whether to take action or not. In short, the woman is a force of nature and I am so grateful that she was my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Economy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Economy frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, and Blood Disorders in Pregnancy.
Dr. Economy's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 2115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Economy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital