Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Black accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katharine Black, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Boston, MA. and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Black is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 55 Fruit St # Bul-148, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-8854
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Black?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Black frequently treats Respiratory Management, Pneumonia, and Bronchoscopy.
Dr. Black's office is located at 55 Fruit St # Bul-148, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Black has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital