Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pellegrin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katharina Pellegrin, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. Pellegrin completed a residency at ML King / Drew Med Ctr. She currently practices at Peninsula Surgical Associates. Dr. Pellegrin is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Kleinert & Kutz, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Univ S CA, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- ML King / Drew Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- The Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- U Innsbruck, Medical School — 1988
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peninsula Surgical Associates
Peninsula Surgical Associates109 Philip Roth St, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 873-6434
Select Specialty Hospital-panama City615 N Bonita Ave, Panama City, FL 32401 Existing Patients: (850) 913-6960
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pellegrin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pellegrin frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Pellegrin's office is located at 109 Philip Roth St, Newport News, VA 23606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pellegrin speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Pellegrin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.