Dr. Katelyn Booher, DO
New Patient(937) 550-3829
Dr. Katelyn Booher, DO is a infectious disease specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Booher completed a residency at Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Wright State Physicians - Infectious Disease and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Booher is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Wright State Physicians - Infectious Disease
Wright State Physicians - Infectious Disease - Dayton30 E Apple St Ste 6258, Dayton, OH 45409 Call
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Booher?
I've never really felt more cared for by a physician. She has always remembered me by name, remembered everything we talked about (even with a big chunk of time between visits), and has always been very kind and respectful. She listens to what I have to say and NEVER rushes me. She makes sure that I understand and am comfortable with her recommendations and diagnosis. I always leave feeling assured and confident in her.
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center