Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Kate Kraft, MD
Dr. Kate Kraft, MD is
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 2004
- Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- NGS CoreSource
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Urology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kraft?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Kate Kraft, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kraft's profile.
Dr. Kraft in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kraft frequently treats the following conditions: Bedwetting, Vesicoureteral Reflux and Urinary Incontinence. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kraft's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor, MI 48109. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kraft provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Kate Kraft, MD is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan.
Yes, Dr. Kate Kraft, MD holds board certification in Pediatric Urology and Urology.
Dr. Kate Kraft, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan
University Of Michigan Hospital
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 (734) 936-7030