Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kasi McCune, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Kasi McCune, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. McCune completed a residency at Indiana U Affil Hosps. She currently practices at CUMC Presbyterian Hospital and Vanderbilt Clinic and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCune is board certified in General Surgery.
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Indiana U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Tulane University Affilated Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCune?
Love her!! Definitely recommend her
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCune has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kasi McCune, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McCune's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCune accepts your insurance.
Dr. McCune frequently treats Abdominal Organ Transplant, Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, and Hyperparathyroidism.
Dr. McCune's office is located at 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.