Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kashyap Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Northside Cardiovascular Institute LLC and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northside Cardiovascular Institute LLC1110 W Peachtree St Nw Ste 920, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 962-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Dr. Patel is the best cardiologist I have ever encountered in over 20 years of cardiac care! He is professional, reassuring, caring, and articulate. He identified a problem that needed to be surgically corrected before it caused permanent damage. He remembers all the details of my condition every time I see him. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 1110 W Peachtree St Nw Ste 920, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Forsyth