Dr. Ali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kashif Ali, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Seton Hall. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring and is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Seton Hall, Internship Hospital
- Seton Hall, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Seton Hall, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Ross University, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Maryland, Other Education — 1997
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring
Maryland Oncology - Silver Spring11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904 Existing Patients: (301) 933-3216
Maryland Oncology - Laurel
Maryland Oncology - Laurel7350 Van Dusen Rd Ste 370, Laurel, MD 20707 Existing Patients: (301) 933-3216
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
My experience with Dr. Ali was outstanding. I have trusted him all through my ordeal with colon cancer. He has all the good qualities of human nature and the medical knowledge that goes with treating patients. He is a true professional and an excellent human being. I am so blessed to have him as my oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kashif Ali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ali frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 11886 Healing Way Ste 701, Silver Spring, MD 20904. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist HealthCare Alternate Care Site
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- UM Laurel Medical Center