Dr. Kashif Memon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Memon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Kashif Memon, MD is a infectious disease specialist in West Jordan, UT. Dr. Memon completed a residency at University Of Utah Hospital. He currently practices at Jordan Valley Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Memon is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Utah Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- L D S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Altius Health Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jordan Valley Internal Medicine
Jordan Valley Infectious Diseases3570 W 9000 S Ste 100, West Jordan, UT 84088 Existing Patients: (801) 569-2384
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Memon?
Doctor Memon treated me in the hospital. I was very sick with pneumonia and came in through the emergency room. I have been hospitalized for pneumonia many years in a row. Because of my medical history, Doctor Memon made every effort to figure out why I had this reoccurring problem. I went through several tests to determine if I was aspirating my food or water. He set me up with an appointment, after I was discharged, to make sure my pneumonia was truly improving. He had me get a follow-up x-ray and set up another follow-up appointment. He has been kind, thorough and professional. His staff are great! I couldn't ask for anything more. Fantastic!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Memon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Memon frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Cellulitis, and Kidney Infection, Acute.
Dr. Memon's office is located at 3570 W 9000 S Ste 100, West Jordan, UT 84088. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Memon speaks Urdu, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Memon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Davis Hospital and Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
- Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center