Dr. Kary Schulte, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Exeter, NH. Dr. Schulte completed a residency at University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. He currently practices at Exeter Hospital and is affiliated with Iowa Methodist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schulte is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Exeter Hospital5 Alumni Dr, Exeter, NH 03833 Existing Patients: (603) 778-7311
Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons
Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons PC6001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 224-1414
- Combined With Residency, Internship Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schulte?
Dr. Schulte took the time to listen to my symptoms and help me make a decision about the care I needed for my problem.
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mercyone Newton Medical Center
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital Campus
- UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital