Dr. Whitehead has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kary Whitehead, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Whitehead completed a residency at Regional Med Center At Memphis. He currently practices at Meridian Medical Associates and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whitehead is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Regional Med Center At Memphis, Residency Hospital
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Meridian Medical Associates
Meridian Medical Associates2024 15th St Fl 2, Meridian, MS 39301 Existing Patients: (601) 553-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whitehead?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kary Whitehead, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Whitehead's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Whitehead accepts your insurance.
Dr. Whitehead frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Hypertension, and Overweight.
Dr. Whitehead's office is located at 2024 15th St Fl 2, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- H.C. Watkins Memorial Hospital
- Lackey Memorial Hospital
- Neshoba County General Hospital