Dr. Kartik Shenoy, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He currently practices at Temple University Hospital and is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shenoy is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Temple University Hospital3401 N Broad St Fl 7, Philadelphia, PA 19140 Existing Patients: (215) 707-1722
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shenoy?
Dr. Shenoy is my lead pulmonologist for a successful lung transplant. His always pleasant demeanor fortifies his excellent patient care. All questions are answered in a way that can easily understood. I highly recommend him to any patient with lung issues
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus
- Temple University Hospital