Dr. Karthikeyan Ponnusamy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ponnusamy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karthikeyan Ponnusamy, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Woodstock, GA. Dr. Ponnusamy completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Pinnacle Orthopedics and is affiliated with Northside Hospital Cherokee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ponnusamy is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School
- University of Western Ontario, MSc Surgery, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ponnusamy?
I would highly recommend Dr. Ponnusamy. He is punctual with his office visits, friendly and listens to my questions. I never feel rushed during a visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ponnusamy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ponnusamy frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis).
Dr. Ponnusamy's office is located at 1505 Stone Bridge Pkwy Ste 200, Woodstock, GA 30189. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ponnusamy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital Cherokee