Dr. Koduru has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karthik Koduru, MD is a hematology specialist in Quincy, IL. Dr. Koduru completed a residency at Seton Hall University School Of Graduate Medical Education. He currently practices at Quincy Medical Group Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Blessing Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Koduru is board certified in Hematology.
- Seton Hall University School Of Graduate Medical Education, Fellowship Hospital
- Kasturba Medical College, Medical School
- Seton Hall University School Of Graduate Medical Education, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quincy Medical Group Cancer Institute3301 Broadway St, Quincy, IL 62301 Existing Patients: (217) 277-3500
Sarah D Culbertson Memorial Hospital238 S Congress St, Rushville, IL 62681 Existing Patients: (217) 322-4321
Unitypoint Health-keokuk1600 Morgan St, Keokuk, IA 52632 Existing Patients: (217) 222-6550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koduru?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blessing Hospital
- Illini Community Hospital
- Sarah D. Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Scotland County Hospital