Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Karlyn Huddy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Huddy completed a residency at University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine. She currently practices at EvergreenHealth Heart Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huddy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 2007
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EvergreenHealth Heart Care
EvergreenHealth Heart Care12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huddy?
I have been so happy with Dr. Huddy and her nurse. They are careful and thorough in their examination. They also are interested in me as more than a "case" but as a person. I felt compete confidence in Dr. Huddy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huddy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Huddy's office is located at 12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huddy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland