Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Karla Querbes, MD
Dr. Karla Querbes, MD is
- Tulane University School Of Medicine|University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- TULANE UNIVERSITY OF LOUISIANA, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Gilsbar 360
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- NovaSys Health
- PPO Plus
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Railroad Medicare
- Vantage Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Querbes?
She was smart, quick, and caring. I doubt she would have any negative reviews if she were a man. She took the time to hear what I was saying, but didn't waste my time. She knew everything about my chart. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!
- Willis-Knighton Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Karla Querbes, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Querbes' profile.
Dr. Querbes in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Querbes' office is located at 2551 Greenwood Rd Ste 410 Shreveport, LA 71103. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Querbes provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Karla Querbes, MD is affiliated with Willis-Knighton Medical Center.
Dr. Querbes has over 32 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Karla Querbes, MD has a star rating of 3.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Tri-State Medical Clinic
Tri-State Medical Clinic2551 Greenwood Rd Ste 410, Shreveport, LA 71103