Dr. Karla Johns, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Johns completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. She currently practices at Vanderbilt Eye Institute and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johns is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Vanderbilt Eye Institute
Vanderbilt Eye Institute2311 Pierce Ave, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 936-2020
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Signature Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johns?
I made an appointment to see Dr. Johns after reading all the great reviews. Dr. Johns exceeded my expectations. She took her time with my exam, answered all my questions and gave me very good advice on preserving my vision. Her instructions were clear, she is a very good clinician and is very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a eye doctor, and may be having life changing visual changes. The office staff are polite and professional also.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center