Dr. Karl Schultz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schultz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karl Schultz, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Elkhart, IN. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Elkhart General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Internship Hospital — 1985
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elkhart General Hospital600 East Blvd, Elkhart, IN 46514 Existing Patients: (574) 523-3446
Associate Radiology, Inc.
Memorial Hospital of South Bend615 N Michigan St, South Bend, IN 46601 Existing Patients: (574) 258-1100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 600 East Blvd, Elkhart, IN 46514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schultz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.