Dr. Foster-Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karl Foster-Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burnsville, MN. Dr. Foster-Smith completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. He currently practices at M Health Fairview Heart Clinic - Burnsville and is affiliated with M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster-Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University College Galway, National University Of Ireland, Faculty Of Medicine and Health Sciences, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
M Health Fairview Heart Clinic - Burnsville14101 Fairview Dr Ste 140, Burnsville, MN 55337 Existing Patients: (952) 836-3700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster-Smith?
Dr. Foster-Smith is a very good listener and responds to questions with thoughtful, precise answers. He is very personable and kind, yet very efficient and observant. After a thorough examination by him, I decided to request him as my primary Cardiologist even though he was out of my health system. That says it all!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foster-Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foster-Smith frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Foster-Smith's office is located at 14101 Fairview Dr Ste 140, Burnsville, MN 55337. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital