Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Karl Hakmiller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Foley, AL. Dr. Hakmiller completed a residency at Maine Medical Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hakmiller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Maine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- The Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Baldwin Internal Medicine1721 N McKenzie St, Foley, AL 36535 Existing Patients: (251) 990-9500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hakmiller?
The only reason I will give Dr. Hakmiller 5 stars is because I can’t give him more. There is not one negative I can think of about him. He was patient in researching what my problem was and has lined me up with the surgeon that can fix it. Thank you Dr. Hakmiller for giving me a new lease on life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hakmiller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hakmiller frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hakmiller's office is located at 1721 N McKenzie St, Foley, AL 36535. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
- Thomas Hospital