Call (208) 668-3403 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Karl Undesser, MD is a cardiology specialist in Meridian, ID. Dr. Undesser completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at West Valley Cardiology Services and is affiliated with West Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Undesser is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of California At San Diego, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas - San Antonio HSC, Medical School
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Altius Health Plans
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- ODS Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Providence Health Plans
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Valley Cardiology Services
Meridian Office745 S Progress Ave, Meridian, ID 83642 Existing Patients: (208) 668-3403
West Valley Medical Group
Caldwell1906 Fairview Ave Ste 230, Caldwell, ID 83605 Existing Patients: (208) 668-3401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Undesser?
I became a patient in May 2021. Very through doctor. His personality is Warm and cares about his patient. You leave Satisfied about your health ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Undesser has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karl Undesser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Undesser's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Undesser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Undesser frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Undesser's office is located at 745 S Progress Ave, Meridian, ID 83642. Find other locations and directions.
- West Valley Medical Center
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center