Dr. Rogers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karl Rogers, MD is a hematology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Rogers completed a residency at Baptist Hospital. He currently practices at Nashville Oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rogers is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1987
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nashville Oncology Associates PC2004 Hayes St Ste 720, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 284-2310
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rogers?
Dr. Rogers has been the greatest source of comfort to me during the most difficult of times. A wonderful doctor and an even better human.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karl Rogers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rogers' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rogers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogers frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, and Bone Cancer.
Dr. Rogers' office is located at 2004 Hayes St Ste 720, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center