Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasamon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karl Kasamon, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbia, MD. Dr. Kasamon completed a residency at Boston U Med Sch. He currently practices at Chesapeake Onclgy/Hmtlgy Assocs and is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasamon is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Boston U Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chesapeake Onclgy/Hmtlgy Assocs
Chesapeake Onclgy/Hmtlgy Assocs5450 Knoll North Dr Ste 140, Columbia, MD 21045 Existing Patients: (410) 740-1744
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasamon?
Great Doctor and great guy
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasamon frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Kasamon's office is located at 5450 Knoll North Dr Ste 140, Columbia, MD 21045. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kasamon speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kasamon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Howard County General Hospital
- UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center