Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Womer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karl Womer, MD is a nephrology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Womer completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Std Research Laboratory and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Womer is board certified in Nephrology.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Porter Transplant Service
Centura Medical Consultants2535 S Downing St Ste 380, Denver, CO 80210 Existing Patients: (303) 778-5797
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Womer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Womer frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Womer's office is located at 720 Rutland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Womer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Uf Health Shands Hospital