Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (786) 373-3504, and for other questions, call (786) 204-4201.
Dr. Karl Lembcke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Lembcke completed a residency at Internal Medicine, New York Hospital Medical Center, New York, N.Y.. He currently practices at Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lembcke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cardiology, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pa., Fellowship Hospital
- Internal Medicine, New York Hospital Medical Center, New York, N.Y., Residency Hospital
- Technological Institute of Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- Global Excel Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lembcke?
.Dr. LEMBCKE is an example of excellent cardiologist on its medical speciality. He was the first in detecting my heart disease months ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lembcke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karl Lembcke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lembcke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lembcke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lembcke frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lembcke's office is located at 7400 Sw 87th Ave Ste 100, Miami, FL 33173. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lembcke speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute