Dr. D'Silva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karl D'Silva, MD is a hematology specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. D'Silva completed a residency at Caritas Carney. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. D'Silva is board certified in Hematology.
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital
- Caritas Carney, Residency Hospital
- Caritas Carney, Internship Hospital
- Noah Oakland Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Goa Medical College, Goa University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Medical Center, Peabody1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 538-4330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Silva?
He's very caring and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karl D'Silva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. D'Silva's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Silva accepts your insurance.
Dr. D'Silva frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. D'Silva's office is located at 1 Essex Center Dr, Peabody, MA 01960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Silva speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.