Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maloney's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Karl Maloney, DDS is a oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Branchburg, NJ. Dr. Maloney completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at Access Medical Associates LLC and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York University / College of Dentistry, Medical School — 2005
- Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maloney?
Dr. Maloney is great and very professional, From Melissa at the front desk to Roxy and the entire staff are great
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maloney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maloney frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, Anesthesia, and Biopsy.
Dr. Maloney's office is located at 3322 US Highway 22, Branchburg, NJ 08876. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maloney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morristown Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus