Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Karl Spector, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Spector completed a residency at Franklin Square hospital Center. He currently practices at Karl A. Spector MD PA and is affiliated with University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Franklin Square hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- St George S University School Of Med, Medical School — 1996
- Susquehanna University and Goucher College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Karl A. Spector MD PA602 S Atwood Rd Ste 200a, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (410) 515-6774
Karl A Spector MD
Laurel Pediatric and Teen Medical Center2014 S Tollgate Rd Ste 200, Bel Air, MD 21015 Existing Patients: (410) 515-6774
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spector?
Dr. Spector was the first doctor I have had in a very long time (and I am 63) that spent 1 hour with me and got to know me. I absolutely adore him, very caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spector has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Spector frequently treats Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Anxiety.
Dr. Spector's office is located at 602 S Atwood Rd Ste 200a, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health