Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirby accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karl Kirby, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hobart, IN. Dr. Kirby completed a residency at University Il College Of Med. and is affiliated with Porter Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirby is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Il College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 101 W 61st Ave, Hobart, IN 46342 Existing Patients: (219) 945-9530
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirby?
My daughter had to see Dr. Kirby at a clinic in Valparaiso. Dr. Kirby was very thorough and kind. She listened to and addressed all questions and concerns and made sure that we understood everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirby frequently treats Otitis Media, Nail and Nail Bed Infection, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Kirby's office is located at 101 W 61st Ave, Hobart, IN 46342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Porter Regional Hospital