Dr. Lund has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karina Lund, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Lund completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at Signature Healthcare Medical Group and is affiliated with Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lund is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Griffin Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Signature Healthcare Medical Group110 Liberty St, Brockton, MA 02301 Existing Patients: (508) 894-0400
Retina Service179 Quincy St, Brockton, MA 02302 Existing Patients: (508) 894-0400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lund?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lund accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lund frequently treats Conjunctival Hemorrhage, Excision of Chalazion, and Eyelid Surgery.
Dr. Lund's office is located at 110 Liberty St, Brockton, MA 02301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital