Dr. Patterson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Karin Patterson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Valparaiso, IN. Dr. Patterson completed a residency at MacNeal Hospital. She currently practices at Community Care Network and is affiliated with Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patterson is board certified in Family Practice.
- MacNeal Hospital, Residency Hospital
- American Board Of Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Care Network
Community Care Network1451 Morthland Dr Ste D, Valparaiso, IN 46385 Existing Patients: (219) 663-4007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patterson?
Wonderful office staff also great
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karin Patterson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patterson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patterson frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Symptomatic Menopause, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Patterson's office is located at 1451 Morthland Dr Ste D, Valparaiso, IN 46385. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital
- Franciscan Health Crown Point
- St. Mary Medical Center