Dr. Karin-Elizabeth Ouchida, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ouchida completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Irving Sherwood Wright Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Irving Sherwood Wright Center
Irving Sherwood Wright Center1484 1st Ave, New York, NY 10075 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Medical School — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ouchida?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center